Here we collect scientific software codes and related tools developed and maintained by members of the Nikhef theory group.
- Axodraw: style file for (Feynman) diagrams
- Kac: a program to compute fusion rules for WZW models
- FORM, a program for algebraic and symbolic manipulation: FORM home site
- NuPropEarth, a Monte Carlo event generator that evaluates the impact of matter effects in the propagation of high energy neutrinos.
- NNPDF parton distribution functions of protons and nuclei from global analyses of hard-scattering data
- SMEFiT, a toolbox for global interpretations of particle physics data in the framework of the Standard Model Effective Field Theory.
- ECO, efficient Hilbert series for effective field theory.
- SoftServe, soft function simulation and evaluation of real and virtual emission.